Saturday, November 6, 2010

There is no Christian discount from my shop.

I do things for free when I want to.
Sometimes even when I am running on fumes.
Now that is what I call faith.

You know who you are, you are just a face in the crowd. You represent all of those, of our flock that are willing to exclude themselves, magically in your head that you are somehow exempt from paying for that which is what the real work is about.

I don't do things for free when "You" want something for nothing.
The day I see a Christian Business offer me a contract with real world $ attached to it will be the day, I go to be with the Lord. I would rather fight tooth and nail to earn a living in the "World" than get a song and dance from a Sister or Brother in Christ. They know better and its shameful that they are oblivious to it, time and time again.

I do good work, I do great work.
Please pay for good work, work that is necessary and will keep you competitive.

Praise be to God, I can take care of myself. I owe Him for the "spirited" way that I look at life. He kept me breathing here for a reason and I will be kicking the Truth in our brethren's face all the way to my final rest.
I will Brand, until I can Brand no more.
Next stop, Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment