Friday, November 5, 2010

Are you a Business or are you a Prostitute?

I actually said that to a colleague the other day when discussing a potential client! In all the years working in the B2B sector, I am still amazed when I encounter so many people that call themselves entrepreneurs and when in reality they are scared to death. Scared to actually sell what God gave them. Those amazing talents and skills that makes them unique and to take a stand in front of everyone to say, "Yes, I am a Brand."

"What happens when I do all this stuff and spend the money and nothing happens?" Well, if you are asking that question, you are not ready to work with me and you are still to afraid to work for yourself. Get out of your own way!

Both of these thoughts have the same thing in common, FEAR! I died 5 years ago from Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma and yet I am still here to inspire clients to get out of their own way. The best thing about a "near death" experience is that you don't care any more what people think or really what they are afraid of for themselves. I don't advocate having a near death experience to get over your fears, I just think that its a good thing to get out of your own way and get on with what you are here to do. Thank God, I had that happen to me and now I can help you. That is if you want help.

Holiday Worldwide is officially a "No Fear Zone." We take calculated and educated risks. All of our guidance is documented and based on precedent, with our own clients or from diligent research.

No comments:

Post a Comment