Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Everyone has their own package

I was reminded today that there are people that are still fighting against not being able to be right all the time.

I sent my package of my company profile, agreement and so forth for her review and discussion. After reaching out to her as a follow up, I received a reply that she was not going to work with me due to errors, the design of my company profile that didn't please her and what she described as a surprise element in the agreement. Really?

Today, there are many ways to critique and choose your running mates. For this, I am most grateful. My package is not for everyone, because it is packaging me. Her package would never be my package as we are not the same people, business sector or goals.

As for surprises in the agreement, that is an error on her part. I made this agreement to reflect my history in the entertainment, advertising, marketing, pr business and business in general. Again, this is my agreement and I can craft it as I choose as long as I am not breaking any laws. This, my attorney confirms, I am in the clear.

The best part of this rejection is that over the time it took her to find fault, I have had so much new business pour in that I can say I am pleased to be busy. We are not meant to work with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment